Tips on Ways to Stay Safe During an A Storm Event
SERVPRO cares about your safety whenever you encounter a storm event!
Here are some helpful tips whenever you’re caught in a storm event:
- Power outage can happen, so always have candles and matches available for light.
- Make sure you have a home safety kit filled with canned food, first aid, flashlights or glow sticks, and canned food.
- Keep food freezer closed. It can stay cold up to two days unopened.
- Be sure to stay inside for your safety.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Bring any outdoor pets inside for their safety.
- Be sure to have a battery powered radio in case electricity goes out.
- Be sure to replace batteries in the radio and flashlight so they powered when you need it.
If you have any storm damages to your home or business, call SERVPRO of South San Bernardino City today!